- Next generation inspired design built for all environments
- Soft TPR extended from temples to nose pads for comfort and grip
- Dielectric (no metal parts)
- Lightweight and balanced frame with zero removable parts
- Some offerings available with MAX6™ or MAX36™ lens coatings
- Rugged polycarbonate lenses filters 99.9% of harmful U.V. rays
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87+ high impact standard
- Applications for use in all industrial work settings, outdoors, on the lake, at the beach, and other places that you enjoy when not working
MCR Safety Swagger® SR4 Fire Mirror Lens with White Frame White Temples with Red TPR
- "Summit Breeze" ® (With Vent Open) Tested 7 oz FR 88/12 with only 6.45% - 9.05% body burn*** (Burn Number: 03756 Oct 15, 2012 and Burn Number: 03305 October 9, 2012, The University of Alberta, Flash Fire Facility), outperforms all other garments less than 7.5 oz (Per ASTM 1930, Standard Test Method).
- Standard Coverall NFPA 2112 (2012 Edition) Performance Criteria – 50% Body Burn
- With inhalation the rate of fatality and/or days of hospitalization will have sharp increase
- *** For complete test results, please refer to the "Burn Test Result"
- Brand: Summit Work Apparel
- Style #: SR44R
- Availability: 2-3 Days