- Shortages/overages must be reported within 24 hours of receiving shipment.
- All returns must be within 30 days from date of shipment. Please call our customer service at 1-800-347-6930 or +281-933-1500 to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA). All returned item(s) without an RA number will not be accepted.
- Returns must be shipped to SITCO Enterprises LLC (Summit International / Summit Work Apparel) warehouse address at 803 Park Two Drive; Sugar Land, Texas 77478, USA.
- Returned item(s) must be in the original packaging as it was shipped, or properly packed to withstand shipping; and must be in new and sellable condition. Altered, embroidered, non-standard patches and damaged garments are not returnable, or refundable.
- Custom or special orders are not returnable.
- Product(s) returned for exchange will be subject to shipping charges.
- A detailed packing list with clear reason(s) for the return must accompany the returned product(s). RA number must be clearly marked on the packing list and outside of the box.
- Product(s) returned for reason(s) other than defect(s) are subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Defect(s) will be examined once it is received at our warehouse. Customer will be informed on the result of inspection of the returned product(s) within 10 working days; if determined not defective, garments will be returned to customer at customer's expense.
- We cannot guarantee that a product will exactly match each image, due to changes in product styles or change from the image provided by the manufacturer through website, catalogs, brochures, or other media tools. It is important to verify the product(s) description before purchase.